Our Hospice was established in 1982 and we have been the premier provider of hospices services in the Amador and Calaveras counties for close to 35 years. We have achieved the trust of physicians, patients and families within our communities by putting patients first!
Our Mission is to provide exceptional end of life care regardless of anyone’s ability to pay and to educate and collaborate with health care providers and community members in promoting exceptional end of life care. We accomplish this with our exceptional caring and compassionate clinical, thrift store and administrative team.
We are searching for an Executive Director to lead this agency and team to the next level. The minimum requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field; Master’s degree in health care or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated fiscal management.
- Three to five years’ experience in health care management.
- Demonstrated ability to direct and manage professional and administrative staff.
- Demonstrated ability to deal tactfully with the community.
- Knowledge of corporate business management.
- Understands hospice care and the services provided to patient and family/caregiver through an interdisciplinary team.
- Intimate knowledge of Medicare Hospice Certification. (The Conditions of Participation…COPs).